As businesses evolve, growth requires that your telecommunication infrastructure support current and future needs. Medium to large businesses with demanding applications and a large call volume need the speed, power, and flexibility of an ISDN Voice PRI (Primary Rate Interface). ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) offers a digital 2-way connection between a customer's ISDN-compatible PBX or key system and the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
- Digital Access Trunk with 23 voice channels (B-Channels), and 1 signaling channel (D-Channel)
- ISDN Signaling Port
- Two-way connection to the PSTN for each voice channel
- Access to services (411, 611, 711, 911)
- Caller name and number identification
- Up to 5 different call routing options (by number or call type)
- Up to 5 basic overflow routing options
Optional features to enhance efficiency
- DID numbers
- Reserved DID numbers for future use
- Release Line Trunking
- Back-up D-channel
- Additional call routing and overflow routing options
- Routing features can increase the rate the calls end up/terminate at the right place.
- Split-second call setup times deliver greater productivity and savings, especially to outbound call centers.
- Features such as Calling Line ID will help you improve the service your customers receive.
- Fewer voice channels can support more users through enhanced routing functionality.
- Reduced hardware costs as one digital trunk card can replace as many as 24 analog trunk cards.
- Allows multiple devices to share a single line. It is possible to combine many different digital data sources and have the information routed to the proper destination.
- It concentrates calls, and ISDN PRI can deliver 23 concurrent calls through one cable.
- Configuration flexibility allows you to choose how to manage incoming and outgoing calls.